Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's Sunday!

I have taken a page from Lee and added a new page to the top of my blog, Favorite Posts. Each month I will feature favorite blog posts of my fellow stitchers. Now, by no means does this mean that if none of your posts are featured that I don't love and read your blog. Maybe you will find a new blog that you didn't know existed. Maybe you will be inspired.

BF and I visited IKEA yesterday. Man, I love that store! I found this great lamp for downstairs stitching, and it is pink! And it was only $9.99!!




I worked on 'Tis Pink some more yesterday.




BF and I are off to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Nom, nom, nom.

That is about it from this corner of the world. Have a wonderful Sunday!

In peace, love, and stitches,
Danielle

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

'Tis Pink is looking great and matches your new lamp perfectly ;o)

Lainey said...

Tis Pink looks very pretty. I buy most of my stash storage from Ikea, its a fab store.

Anonymous said...

i love that lamp