Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blueberry Cake

I just received notification from Down Sunshine Lane that the next thread pack in the Country Cottage Needleworks Cakes set, Blueberry, is ready for shipping!  And the lucky recipient is Pumpkin!  Keep an eye on your mailbox!

I worked on Snowman Snippet a bit today, filling in the snowman himself.  I will take a pic once I get him all filled in.

I did work on 'Tis Pink last night and will work on it again today.  Pic to come!!  I ordered this lamp in white for stitching downstairs, to give me better light.  I love how it folds up into an egg shape! 

Have a great Saturday!  We are off to The Melting Pot for dinner tonight!

In peace, love, and stitches,
Danielle

4 comments:

Cole said...

Congrats Pumpkin!

We went to The Melting Pot here the other day for dessert... mmmmm!

Annie said...

I like that lamp. Keep us posted with a review as to how well it works.

I guess it wouldn't have been much use during the 48 hour power outage we just had here!

Pumpkin said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! That's awesome! Thank you SO much Danielle :o)

Unknown said...

congratulations, Pumpkin!

Cool Lamp!

Can't wait to see pics of stitching!