Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween...the day after

Well, another Halloween has come and gone.  We always get a ton of trick-or-treaters, and yesterday was no exception.  We went through two bowls of candy!  Our dogs bark furiously when someone comes to the door, so we always sit at the end of our driveway to hand out candy.  Last night was a bit chilly so we brought our fire pit around from the back deck and had a nice fire while giving out candy.

My favorite part of the evening is always when my mom and stepfather bring my sister to come over trick-or-treating.  She is 7, so still at the age where Halloween is exciting.  She was a mummy this year.  I borrowed her mask and had BF take a pic.  LOL.


I am still stitching away on He's A Turkey.  I started on the feathers yesterday and the feather looked a bit stripey with the overdyed floss.  So, I ripped it out and stitched it again, this time going in a circular pattern with the floss.  Here is the first time:


And here is after ripping out the stitches and doing it again:


Until next time...

1 comment:

cucki said...

Nice mask :)
Sweet kitty..
Love for you xxx