Monday, July 2, 2012

More Flower Progress!

I realized this weekend that while all along I have called my Flower In Flower Vase canvas a Maggie & Co. canvas, it is actually a Ewe and Eye and Friends canvas!!!   

I finished the outside of the flower. 

 
And here is progress on the first step of the vase while I was waiting for the Frosty Rays to come in the mail.  There are two more steps in the pattern of the vase that will fill it in more.  


Now to the beading of the inside of the flower using the new EZ Beader I purchased recently.  For those of you who do not know, the EZ beader has a magnet on the back, like the needle magnets we all use.  The surface is sticky, like the Tacky Bob case for beads.  The EZ Beader puts them right close to you and on your canvas.  Genius!


Until next time...

5 comments:

ArchangelDecker said...

Very pretty so far. :)

SoCal Debbie said...

Your needlepoint piece looks so beautiful with all the different stitches!

Sharon said...

Looks wonderful Danielle!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching.

Sally said...

Hello

Found your blog through Random Ramblings blog.
Your project is lovely!