Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Stash! March Cottage Update!

This stash was ordered before my post of my moratorium!!!  LOL.  I received my replacement fabric, the correct one this time, and the Lizzie Kate A Little Easter kit and Birds and Bugs kit.  I also received Heart In Hand's Christmas Bird and accompanying button.  I love these seasonal birds and hope someday to stitch them all!  So very cute.  The Spring Bird is coming along any day also and I hope to get started on that one soon.  Plus I received notification that May Cottage has shipped.  Love the colors in this one, and it's my birth month!


I also snapped a pic of these wonderful purple flowers in our front yard that have sprung up!  Such a bright purple.  Love them.


A bit more on March Cottage.  The cottage is seeming to take forever!



3 comments:

Christine said...

Great stash and the cottage is looking lovely

LoriU said...

March is looking good!

I am pretty sure that is lavender that is in your flowerbed. You know what they say ... "plant lavender for luck"!

I voted for A Little Easter...I just got that in the mail too!

Stitchinowl said...

Nice progress on March Cottage. Enjoy your new stash! I'm sure you are happy to get your replacement fabric.
Carolyn