LK's A Little Love is finished and already in my scrapbook. I cut the margins a bit too close on this one. Disappointing, but it still turned out all right. Lesson learned. I like to leave a half inch on each side and then fringe three threads of each side. I did that in my very first scrapbook page and it turned out good. I have since made a note in my stitching notebook for this. I am not sure why I did it this way this time.
Since this only took up the top of the page I hope to add another Valentine or love-themed design to the bottom.
And although I am not finished with January Cottage yet, I started February last night. Stay tuned for pics!