Sunday, December 31, 2000

Why?


Why do I go against what I know I like? Continuing with 'Tis Pink, my heart just wasn't in it, not when I have all these Lizzie Kate designs calling to me! So, my downstairs project is going to be Snowman Snippet and I am going to start the ABC's of Aging Artfully tomorrow on 28 count Toasted Almond Cashel.

I just have to get out tomorrow and buy an 8 by 8 Q-snap and an 11 by 11 Q-snap, just to have on hand.

And can I do a tiny rant about the Toasted Almond fabric? Apparently Amber linen is the same color, but trust me when I say it is NOT the same texture! The Amber linen is coarse and stiff and just horrible, whereas the Toasted Almond is soft and nice. Twice I have received the Amber linen!! Okay. Enough about that. I know the two places I can order and get the right fabric.

I did receive my order from The Silver Needle in today's mail, as well as my recent order from Down Sunshine Lane. I will post those tomorrow.

For now I leave you with an updated pic of Snowman Snippet. The snowman himself is finally done!




I hope you have enjoyed your Monday! Well, as far as Mondays go.

In peace, love, and stitches,
Danielle

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

geeky Heather said...

DARLING snowman!!! Can't wait to see him finished!

Crystal said...

Love your snowman.

Vicky said...

Your snowman is to cute, love the colours :)