Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pain

I am in a lot of pain right now. I have had an extreme neck/head ache most of the afternoon/evening.

I met Jill a/k/a Vegasjilly at Panera Bread for lunch and stitching. She is so nice and funny and it was good to meet another stitcher in person. Her piece looks wonderful that she brought, a Blue Ribbon Designs sampler. And she is stitching it on 40 count!! Brave, brave woman. LOL.

I had brought Lizzie Kate's Live Simply, but did not get too much done as the Dark Chocolate Cashel I chose to stitch it on is too dark. When I got home I switched the fabric to Toasted Almond Cashel. Ah, much better.

No stitching pics today as I had to work this morning and have been in no shape to do any stitching for thr last few hours. Hopefully tomorrow!

I hope you all have had a scrumptious Saturday!

In peace, love, and stitches,
Danielle


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

VegasJilly said...

O man I hope you feel better soon! I had fun today! Next time we can do your neck of the woods!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Sounds like you and Jill had a good time. It is always great to meet other stitchers. Hope you get to feeling better.

Deb said...

Poor Danielle! I used to suffer from those neck/head painful things, as well. It has alot to do with stress and back problems. I hope you get some pain relief very soon! Your fabbies sound beautiful, just the same...I love dark fabrics like you obviously do. But, sometimes the project just calls you to a lighter one!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and befriending me. I'll be doing the same and visiting you again.

Hugs, Deb/LavenderRose/BookishDame

Lesleyanne said...

I hope you feel better soon. Glad you had a nice time at your meet up.

Pumpkin said...

Hope you feel better soon!

How neat to meet another Blogger :o)