1. Quit nagging.
2. Don't expect praise.
3. Leave things unsaid.
4. Acknowledge the reality of other people's feelings.
5. NO GOSSIP~this is one of the biggest ones I want to accomplish, as when I do gossip, no matter to who it is to, I NEVER feel better after the conversation.
6. Listen, smile, stop talking.
7. Cut people slack.
8. Show up.
9. Don't talk about aggravations.
10. Do the loving thing~another important one, because this can mean not always doing the thing I want to do.
11. Humility~listen, laugh, don't "top."
12. No scorekeeping, no calculation.
13. Loving thoughts, actions, words.
14. Put aside anger and resentment.
In peace, love and stitches,