Thursday, November 15, 2012

Progress!

I finished the top part of the border for LK 6 Fat Men this morning.


And here is my progress on the SamSarah Perpetual Calendar.  The first leaflet is for January.  I work on this every evening for about half an hour or so.  At this rate I will be finished the whole thing, oh, say, in 2016!!!


I have to say stitching with white thread has always been a pain.  It just does not seem to lay as nicely as other color threads.  Maybe it is just me.

Until next time...

4 comments:

cucki said...

Aww super cute
Happy stitching xx

Cole said...

I don't think it's just you - white always gives me grief too :)

SoCal Debbie said...

Six Fat Men is going to look great on that brown perforated paper! Good luck getting your calendar done before 2016! LOL

Lesleyanne said...

Both look great. I quite agree with you about white thread, never seems to lay quite right.