Sunday, September 16, 2012

I am in Cross Stitch & Needlework magazine!

A letter I wrote to the editor of Cross Stitch & Needlework magazine was printed in their November 2012 issue that I received in yesterday's mail.  I was so surprised when I opened the magazine and saw my letter!


Since I did not received the hoped-for supplies for LHN's Old Nantucket and CCN's Cookies & Milk on Saturday I am going to venture out to AC Moore today and get supplies to start Ursula Michael's Winter Snow Day from this issue.  It should be a fairly quick stitch.


And something non-stitching related.  Today is the first day since my surgery that I have felt semi-normal, so yay for that, but for any of you cat owners out there, Tidy Cats Breeze litter system is the BEST system for litter box control that I have found.  You can read all about it here. It took a week of transition for my cat to use it, but it worked!!  This system truly is a breeze!  LOL

Until next time...

2 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

How exciting to be in a magazine! Your new Christmas design looks nice.

My son has used the Breeze system for years and convinced my mom to use it for her cat, too. But my 3 cats still have the regular litter box.

Astrids dragon said...

Cool beans! I guess you sent them a picture... did they show it?

Love the Snow Day, too cute!