I received the Liebster blog award from Weustygirl. Thank you so much!!!
Liebster is a german word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The
Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer
than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to
help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the
award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so
they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
My award recipients are as follows:
1. A Cozy Cottage In The Woods~Patti's blog is the most peaceful and positive blog I have ever come across. I love hearing about her life (and some stitching thrown in occasionally) and about her dog Liesl.
2. Full November Moon~I have been enjoying her CCN Cottage updates and how she changes the colors almost every time to her own liking. She is a fast stitcher!!
3. The Mirabilia Stitcher~T.J. does the most awesome work of Mirabilia patterns!!! I am always in awe of her work.
4. What Looks Like Crazy On An Ordinary Day~Rachel does great stitching and she has some really funny stories a lot of the time. Plus she is expecting a little one!
5. A Stitch In Time~Jill is my best stitching friend and a great person. She does fantastic stitching and has posts not only about stitching but her newly-married life also.
Now the five random facts:
1. I did not meet my biological father until I was 32, and we have a great relationship. I cannot imagine him not being in my life at this point.
2. I hate summer and hot weather. Shorts, bathing suits, bugs, humidity. I think I need to move to Seattle!
3. I love reality TV shows like The Bachelor and Big Brother. It makes me feel not so oddballish about my own life.
4. I am much more emotional than most people know and little things affect me much more than I let on to others. I keep a lot of that to myself.
5. I was on a kids television quiz show when I was in fifth grade on WJZ called Heads-Up.
I have been working on March Cottage and am trying to get it finished before March is over, but no pic, as I wanted to get the awards finished first.