In looking back over the year, I have spent wayyyyyy too much money, on everything. Stitching, makeup, scrapbook items, you name it. A wake up call yesterday when finding out my paycheck was going to be $430 less than I thought brought me to the realization that the spending has to stop and I have to be careful of any purchases. The stress of living paycheck to paycheck and always worrying about money is not worth any item that I can purchase with it, you know? I have enough makeup, I have enough clothing, and for now I have enough stitching projects.
My plan for 2012 is to stitch from my stash before buying anything further, except for the CCN Cottage auto program I am signed up for at Down Sunshine Lane. And I would like to stitch the Brooke's Books monthly cake patterns on her Yahoo Group. I have wanted to stitch these forever. And they are free!
Anything else I see/want is going on a wish list. I have to follow through on this. For my peace, and my sanity, and my bank account. BF says he is quitting smoking come January 1, and he spends $400 to $500 a month on that, so we should be more than all right in 2012.
So, here is the project list I have for 2012, in no particular order:
1. Shepherd's Bush Merry Be~currently working on this
2. Lizzie Kate Ho Ho Ho Quick It
3. Shepherd's Bush The Journey
4. Little House Needleworks Warm Winter Woolens
5. Little House Needleworks Little Miss Sunflower
6. Ewe & Eye & Friends Brown Bunny
7. Little House Needleworks Frosty Flakes ornament
8. Bent Creek Thankful Quaker
9. Country Cottage Needleworks Vintage Christmas
10. Country Cottage Needleworks Gingerbread Houses
11. Country Cottage Needleworks Monthly Cottages (12)
12. Brooke's Books Monthly Cakes (12)
If I would even come close to finishing all of this, that would be fantastic. And not buying any charts for an entire year?? Wow. I don't think I've ever done that.