Sunday, November 6, 2011

Busy Day!

As those who follow my blog know, I am stitching the Autumn Pinkeep design from The Gift of Stitching magazine using a Threadworx thread.

I met Denise and Jill for lunch and stitching at Panera Bread in Catonsville yesterday and stitched some more on it. I was very close to finishing it there, but noticed I was running out of thread.

This morning I did run out of thread, and then remembered The Stitching Post was open today, as it is the first Sunday of the month. The store was so busy!

But of course I could not go in and just get that one thread. I also purchased fabric and thread for JBW Designs French Country Ornaments (the sleigh) and fabric and thread for LHN Warm Winter Woolens, plus another 8 by 8 Q-snap and another needlework magnet. I am adding LHN's Warm Winter Woolens to my kitted up projects, which makes a total of 6 projects that I have ready to go at any time I am ready to work on them.

And since I ran out of the Threadworx thread I did a small bit of stitching on Hodgepodge Cottage's Morning Brew.

I am home now and hope to finish Autumn Pinkeep this evening and
put JBW Designs French Country Sleigh ornament in its place in my rotation. Stay tuned for pics!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Denise said...

Can't wait to see you do Winter Woolens, I really love that one!

Penny said...

I have this dream of getting in my car and driving to The Stitching Post/Needlecraft Corner but so far haven't made it. :) Somehow I've only just discovered JBW ~ I love their ornaments! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Astrids dragon said...

You are going to be busy!

One of these days we'll have to meet up at the SP for a planned meeting/get together!

Christine said...

That lot should keep you busy for a while :)

cucki said...

yup..you going to be busy busy now..
keep well dear xx