Monday, February 28, 2011

Weary

Today finds me weary.  Weary of giving it all away and not saving any for myself.  I just want one day where I can stitch and watch movies and bake cupcakes and not have to do something to make sure someone else's needs/wants are met. 

Country Cottage Needleworks Strawberry Shortcake Cottage Cake thread pack is all ready to be stitched!  I have the 40 count Lakeside Linens Buttercream linen ready on the Q-snap, and all of the threads and pattern are organized to my liking.  I hope to put in a few stitches tonight.  I will be stitching this 1 over 2.

I did find out from Jill that there is a new book coming out in July in the Pretty Little Liars series called Twisted.  I LOVE those books and look forward to this new one.  Apparently the author, Sara Shepard, decided in December 2010 to add four more books to the series.

Yesterday I purchased a new fax/copier/color printer.  Take a look here.  It's an HP Officejet 6500.  LOVE it.

Here's hoping YOUR Monday is less wearisome.

In peace, love, and stitches,
Danielle

8 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

I hope you find some time to stitch and re-invigorate your spirit. we do all need that kind of time once in a while - I need it a LOT! Here's hoping you find the time you need.

Shelley said...

Loving the new printer! Hope March is less wearisome for you :)

Crystal said...

Enjoy your "ME" time, sounds like you need. Looking forward to see what you have to show off from your stitching tonight.

Parsley said...

I understand on some level. Remember my post? I was weary deep down.

Do take some time to renew your heart, mind and body.

Astrids dragon said...

Sometimes YOU have to make that time for you, because if you don't, you're no good for anyone else! Nothing wrong with a little "me" time, I think I need to try it more than I do.
The Cottage Cakes look like fun, although I think I'd want to bake the real thing while working on it!

Lesleyanne said...

I think we all feel weary and need me time sometimes. Try to get some me time if you can. Look forward to seeing your stitching.

Unknown said...

I sure feel your pain. This "weekend" I spent 11 hours on Saturday doing family paperwork and three hours on Sunday helping DH with his companies paperwork. So, tomorrow I go to my job and do more paperwork. Humph. Can't wait to see your Strawberry Shortcake!

Pumpkin said...

It's nice to have days that we can dedicate just to ourselves :o)