Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stash & Needlepoint

I drove my pieces up to The Stitching Post this morning, as I am their Stitcher of the Month for March.  I will be going to their Stitch Night on March 12, so I will be sure to bring my camera and snap a pic of the display.

While there I did some shopping and picked up some fabric and threads for a future project, some back issues of Cross Stitch & Needlework and Just Cross Stitch, AND two handpainted needlework canvases in anticipation of my needlepoint class in April.  They were having a trunk show of A Collection of Designs, so everything was 20 percent off.  I love these canvases and can't wait to learn how to stitch them!


Also while there I met another fellow stitching blogger, Astrid.  Very cool.  She was very nice and I love her blog. 

Happy Thursday!

In peace, love, and stitches,
Danielle

3 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Can I just tell you that your picture doesn't do you justice?!
So nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy stitiching those fun shoes!

Pumpkin said...

Cool! I've never done anything like that before.

You must be so excited! Can't wait to see pictures :o)

Sue said...

Love the needlepoint canvases you got. You'll have a blast stitching those ;)