Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 5 and The Lying Game

I just finished a great book!!!  The Lying Game by Sara Shepard.  I love young adult books, especially mysteries.  The Lying Game totally fits that bill.  This is the first book in the series.  The second book does not come out until August 2 of this year!!!

I also read the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard, which were also fantastic.  However, I discovered those books once they had all come out, so I read one after the other after the other.  There were 7 in all and I probably read them within two weeks.  I was reading all the time, at breakfast, lunch, before bed, wherever I could.  Ah, the joys of finding a great book. 

Day 5 brings me a bottle of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Purple Potion nail polish!  Purple is my favorite color.  LOVE IT!  Thanks, P!


Last night we went to Ollie's Bargain Outlet to look around and I spotted this vacuum cleaner.  We have been looking for one to keep upstairs for quick vacuuming.  This one is awesome!  It is a Bissell Easy Vac.  The store model was a bright blue one.  I did not care what color it was.  But when I opened the box this morning, I discovered our version was pink!!!  Awesome!!!


I hope to finish Mr. Snowman today!  Have a smashing good Saturday!

In peace, love, and stitches,
Danielle

No comments: