Thursday, January 20, 2011

Writing is for movie scripts, punching is for expression...

If I have not already mentioned it, one of my favorite iPad apps is The Funnies, where you can add your favorite comics and every day when you go into the app they update for your reading pleasure. It's great! I am going to start using my favorite quote from one of these comics as the titles of my blog posts, at least some. Today's title comes from Get Fuzzy.

Totally unrelated to comics, but wonderful nonetheless, If you need a good laugh, pop on over to Jayne's blog and read this post.

I was able to work on both Snowman Snippet and Live Simply tonight.













Here is BF all dressed up to go to a viewing of a family member that passed away. I don't get to see him all spiffed up very much, so I had to snap a pic. Of course he had to do a gangster pose!







He has this cool tie tack that is a turtle. I just love it. I snapped a close-up pic of it.







I hope you have had a terrific Thursday!

In peace, love, and stitches,
Danielle

3 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on your WIPs. Love the tie tack.

geeky Heather said...

I love Get Fuzzy, too! I used to have a Siamese cat. =) Thanks for the tip on the comics app...I'll have to get the hubby to load that one.

Love the colors in the Snippet. Looks like it's going to be really cute.

Pumpkin said...

BF is all spiffed up! That turtle tie tack is too cute :o)

Glad to see you got some stitching time in.