Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine's Day

Parsley and I decided to do a private Valentine's exchange deemed the 14 days of Valentine's Day, where we buy 14 gifts for one another in the $1 to $3 range, wrap them, and mail them to the other person, and every day from February 1 through February 14 we open one gift and post it on our blog.

I received Parsley's package today and she included two extra gifts for me to enjoy right now!  A pin/needle pillow she made out of a Lizzie Kate design that she tailored to my love of the color purple and my word for the year, peace.  And she included a box of candy.  How awesome is she?!??!????!  I LOVE all of it!!!!  I will enjoy the candy later today, oh, yes, I will, and I immediately put my needles in the pillow and it is sitting right next to my stitching chair.



And here are the 14 other gifts in all their wrapped gloriousness!  I put this box high on a shelf in my closet so I won't be tempted by it.  I can't wait to start unwrapping!


Enjoy your Tuesday, everyone!  I know mine just got a bit brighter!

In peace, love and stitches,
Danielle

10 comments:

Sadie said...

What thoughtful gifts. Great idea and have fun opening your presents :-)

Pumpkin said...

What fun! Parsley did a fantastic job on the pillow :o)

Annie said...

You will really need willpower for this! Especially after the first gifts turned out to be so fabulous!

Parsley said...

WHOO HOO! So glad you got it. I enjoyed stitching the 'peace' pillow for you. The purple thread was yummy!

I'm excited about our exchange! HUGS

Sharlotte said...

What excitement for you today! Woo-hoo! The pillow is great!

Emily & Scott said...

What a great idea!! I don't know if I could refrain from opening those cute gifties!! Have lots of fun when you get to open them!!

Michele said...

what a fun idea! Can't wait to see what's in all the colorful packages :)

Sue said...

What a cute and fun idea ;)

Carol said...

Love the little pillow.
Yon box of bonnie packages looks awfully hard to resist opening :)

Karen said...

How sweet.... the little pin cushion is adorable.

You will certainly enjoy Valentine's this year!