1. I HATE the grocery store. I mean, it's the worst. So, I ordered groceries from Peapod and they will be delivered tomorrow. Score!
2. I will not be starting Lizzie Kate's Halloween Rules until all of the patterns have been released. Although I finished Christmas Rules, I seriously ran out of motivation at the end of it when I was caught up almost two months in advance.
3. Thanks to VegasJilly's rave reviews, I have bought Clinique Superbalm in Hazelnut and High Impact Mascara in Black off of Ebay this morning. I am always on the lookout for great makeup!
4. I have decided that my downstairs projects on my 6 by 6 QSnap will be ornaments. They will be the perfect size. And I have also decided that I will stick with my finish of a fringe edge backed with felt and a ribbon hanger. Easy peasy. I LOVE the ornament trees I see on everyone's blogs. I'd love to get one.
5. I know this may give some of you a fright, but I have been in the habit of not saving my left over floss after I am finished with a project. I just buy all over again for the next project. But no more! I am going to start saving the left over floss and use it up. And I will be storing it all in my iPad box. The box is sturdy and I just like it.
6. My ort jar is filling up!!! I think I will see quite a difference from January to February.
7. I am very close to finishing Live Simply and think I will be finished this evening while watching the Jets/Steelers football game. Go Jets!
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
In peace, love, and stitches,