Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A snow day or should I say an ice day?


I woke up to an e-mail that my job for today cancelled so I have been in bed with coffee and reading blogs, books, playing Scrabble, perusing Facebook. Ah, so nice to have nothing to do today and have the house to myself, at least until 3pm.

I cannot say enough about my iPad. It is fantastic, awesome, stupendous. I could go on and on. I am on it all day long it seems.

I do have plans to watch Pretty Little Liars from last night and two movies from Netflix, The Last Song starring Miley Cyrus and Going The Distance starring Drew Barrymore. I have had these movies forever and I have a bunch waiting in my Netflix queue, so I need to get cracking!

I will be working on LK Snowman Snippet, so stay tuned for a pic. I had a fellow blogger ask if I had finished Snowman Snippet since I was working on Live Simply and the answer is no.

I am working on both the Snowman Snippet and Live Simply. I hope to always have two projects on the go, one on my stitching stand upstairs in my office and one on a 6 by 6 Q-snap that I can work on downstairs in the evenings while watching TV with BF.

Last night was The Bachelor. What a train wreck of a show, but so fun to watch. American Idol starts tomorrow!! Can't wait! After reading many articles about the new judges, Steven Tyler from Aerosmith and Jennifer Lopez, I do think it is going to be a good season of the show.

Thank you to all my new followers in helping me to reach my goal of 100 followers.

I just found out that Blogger only lets you follow 300 blogs, so all this time I thought I was following all these blogs, but I wasn't. Stupid Blogger!! So I have added many blogs to my Google Reader. So, rest assured, I am still reading your blog, even though you may not see me as a follower.

Have a terrific Tuesday! I will be back later on today.

In peace, love, and stitches,
Danielle

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Enjoy your unexpected day off - lucky you lol.

Patty C. said...

Enjoy your day :)

Pumpkin said...

What a nice surprise for you! Enjoy the day :o)

I mainly use Google Reader. I find it easier to use but the unfortunate part is that Blogger only allows 300. Don't know why...

Meari said...

I've seen The Last Song (good movie) and Going the Distance (ok movie).

Enjoy your day off!

Emily & Scott said...

Ah ... I sense a fellow reality tv junikie like myself!! It so nice to know I'm not the only one still left in the world!! I'm not a big IDOL fan ... but I watch it sometimes!!

Enjoy your surprise day off!! Also, if you'd like ... on my blog is my fb page if you'd like to add me there you can! Just remind me you're from blogland!!

Have a great day!!! Happy Stitching!!