Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!!

2011.  A new year.  BF and I pondered last night as to what 2011 will be remembered for.  2010 was our first year debt free.  I want something more memorable.  Trust me, being debt free is wonderful and something I never thought I would see in my lifetime.  BF and I are very fortunate and blessed.

Have you seen this, where you can make your blog into a BOOK?  Way cool.  And something I may start doing from 2011 forward, to have a keepsake and something someone can find long after I'm gone and read.

My word for the year is Peace.  Thanks to Parsley for her post on a one-word theme for the year.  Whether it be keeping my mouth shut, being at peace with my stitching, myself, my life, it can encompass many different meanings.

I also vow to blog EVERY DAY in 2011.  On our camping trips I will be taking my iPad and I have the BlogPress app on it, and I also purchased the camera kit so I can easily upload pics to my iPad.  And on those days when I have nothing to say I'm going to write something about the day, even if it's one sentence.

Here's wishing all of my stitching friends in blogland a happy, healthy, prosperous new year! 

In peace, love and stitches,
Danielle

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

Best wishes in the New Year, Danielle!

Barbi said...

Hi Danielle! Good luck in the new year! It's mighty task to blog everyday. I'm figuring for me if I blog at least twice a week I'd be doing good. I'm going to try everyday though.

BronnyB said...

Hi Danielle, thanks for finding my blog - I wish you well on your venture to blog daily. I look forward to getting to know you better.
Your newest, bestest blogging buddy; bronny

Parsley said...

I love your word!! Happy New Year and happy stitching!

Pumpkin said...

Happy New Year Danielle :o)