Saturday, December 18, 2010

The end is near!

I was awake hours before BF this morning, so I was able to get more stitching done, and all I have is the word "way" left to stitch and this one will be complete! 


I made a trip to The Stitching Post today hoping to get the Lizzie*Kate Snowman Snippet '10 to stitch next, but they were out of it.  So, instead I bought the Where's The Party Quick-It. 


I made floss substitutions as they were out of three colors:
1.  Weeks Dye Works Envy to Crescent Colours Grasshopper.
2.  Weeks Dye Works Louisiana Hot Sauce to Crescent Colours Ribbon Red.
3.  Weeks Dye Works Snowflake to Crescent Colours Snowball.

I also substituted the fabric.  Instead of the Weeks Dye Works 30 count Guacamole, I will be stitching it on 28 count Cashel in Willow Green.

Have a great Saturday night!  BF and I are off to a Christmas party this evening.

In peace, love and stitches,
Danielle

2 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on Jingle. Looking forward to your next stitch. Have a great party.

Pumpkin said...

So cute!